|Trial Run Upstyle||100-up|
|Wedding Day Upstyle||150-up|
|Trial Run Blow-Dry Styling||50-up|
|Wedding Day Blow-Dry Styling||85-up|
|Trial Run Makeup||65-up|
|Wedding Day Makeup||65-up|
All services are priced at an hourly rate and include the use of professional hair products and supplies. The hourly rate does not include the cost of travel, headpieces, hair accessories, or flowers. If any of these accessories are to be used, they must be provided by the client.
1. Complimentary Consultation
Here we will discuss your hair needs and schedule both a practice run and wedding day services. At this time, you will also be provided with the Bridal Service Agreement. Since weekend dates are always in short supply, we recommend you book your wedding services at least 4 months in advance
2. Practice run for the bride
This should be scheduled 3 to 4 weeks prior to your wedding. Bring everything you’ll wear on your big day, such as your veil, jewelry, and so on. A picture of the wedding dress can also be a helpful tool when designing your hair. Please view this as your wedding trial run. A 50% credit card deposit for all services will be collected at this time.
- Bridal hair trial – $70.00
3. Wedding Day Hair/ Makeup
We’ll recreate the look we achieved during your practice run. Please remember that everyone in your wedding party is welcome to join us for services on your wedding day.
- Bride up-style – $100.00 per hour
- Bridal party up-style – $80.00
- Blow-dry – $50.00
- Blow-dry for long hair – $60.00
Please note that wedding party prices in the salon are per person, per service.
4. On-location pricing
We are happy to come to you! Our on location pricing is different than in salon pricing and is as follows:
- $100.00-$150.00 an hour, per stylist with a minimum of 4 hours*
- $50.00 an hour, per assistant
- Travel fees: under 50 miles round trip – $125.00
- Travel fees: over 50 miles round trip – $150.00
- The hourly rate is applicable to any additional time requested to keep a stylist on site.
- 1 hour will be allotted for each person receiving service. There is also a 1 hour total set up and breakdown time included in the 4 hour minimum. Any additional time will be reflected in the final price.
*Rates based upon seasonal scheduling
A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to parties of 4 or more.
Please schedule on location wedding services at least four months in advance.
Important information for your bridal service
Your wedding day is a beautiful and happy one, but can be a little stressful as well. To help alleviate a bit of that stress and help us serve you more efficiently, we’ve provided a few simple guidelines for you and your party:
- Please arrive with clean, dry hair to help the hold of your hairstyle. A shampoo/blow-dry is not included in the price of an in salon up-style. If you know in advance that you will need this service, please let us know when scheduling your appointment.
- If possible, bring pictures of different hairstyles that you like. Although not required, this will help your stylist get a feeling for the type of styling you connect with. Even though it’s a special occasion, we still want you to feel like you!
- If necessary, we are available to open before our normal business hours for your convenience. An additional fee may apply if starting before 8:30am.
- Please be on time; or if possible, a few minutes early for your wedding day appointment. Even starting 15 minutes late will delay your party and we don’t want you to be late for your special day!
If on-location, please have the appropriate chairs, mirrors and outlet spaces provided.
Our commitment to you
The staff at hair by Scott & Co. promises to provide you and the people you care about most, with wonderful service and beautiful hair. We are proud to do so with the utmost professionalism and meticulous attention to detail. Being a part of your big day is an honor for us, as we are aware that you have many options. Thank you for choosing hair by Scott & Co.
Please complete the following application to setup your bridal consultation.