We are OPEN as of Thursday, May 14. Your SAFETY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY!!!
During this time, we ask for your patience as we are launching in phases. This means that our appointment schedule will be booking on a 2-week period. We will reassess throughout this process and make changes as needed. Remember, SAFETY FIRST. We ask that you follow these important guidelines.
- Masks are required on at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone with temperatures higher than 99 will be rescheduled.
- Clients with appointments only (children with an appointment may be accompanied by an adult).
- Reschedule your appointment if you/anyone have been in contact with, tested positive or have exhibited symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Call the receptionist so we can advise if we are ready for you to enter.
- For haircuts/blowouts, please arrive with pre-washed hair unless you are physically unable to.
- After every service, all stations and tools are sanitized/disinfected.
- At the end of each business day, the ENTIRE salon will be sanitized with a state of the art industrial size fogger.
Keep in mind…
- Color Kits are still available. Please contact the salon for additional details.
- New updates may effect our salon schedule which may be subjected to change.
- Due to an increase call volume, you may experience a longer wait time.
Scott Aronesty &
The Hair by Scott Staff